It has only been in the past few years that companies have begun to recognize bullying’s financial costs in the workplace. Organizations need to recognize the costs involved with keeping a bully on staff. There’s a loss of productivity for the victim and other staff members who are also affected. There are medical and sick leave expenses from stress-related health issues. According to the American City Business Journal, a survey of 9,000 federal employees indicated that 42 percent of female and 15 percent of male employees reported being harassed within a two-year period, resulting in a cost of more than $180 million in lost time and productivity. SOURCE ~
Surveys in the UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland and the U.S. indicate that physical violence in the workplace is rare, but one in five workers is exposed to verbal and emotional abuse. For employers, that translates to direct and indirect costs – in healthcare, increased workloads, stunted creativity, staff turnover, reduced productivity, absenteeism, and corporate dysfunction, adding up to $40 billion in the UK and $200 billion in the United States annually.
Recruiters and hiring managers need to become trusted partners in the entire hiring process if a company wants to see and hire the best talent. Hiring personnel have a professional and moral obligation to ensure that bad apples do not enter the workforce.
A criminal background check usually includes a search of civil and criminal court filings, credit information and personal history, including verification of degrees and past employment. A bully background check, on the other hand, includes a search of our database inundated with over 1 million bullying complaints across North America. A bully background check also searches for bullying complaints on the internet.
Note that, a job candidate may have a clean criminal record yet still be a BULLY who, as you have come to learn, can cause havoc in the workplace. Both a criminal and BULLY RECORD SEARCH should be conducted in order to find the perfect job candidate.
Think of a bully background check as an invaluable add-on service to a criminal record check. Please visit our trusted partner for a criminal record check.
REASONS TO USE OUR SERVICE:
- To keep their company image clean
- To put an end to workplace bullying
- To avoid costly harassment/bullying lawsuits
- The ability to network with other hiring executives to fill job vacancies faster
- The ability to post unlimited job openings on our job board
- Company name listed in Cobraman scroll of praise
- Attach Cobraman bully background search certificate to impress clients
- We provide free marketing by tweeting & mentioning paid clients on our facebook page
- HERO DOLLARS – Receive $2 for every month you remain a paid member with us. The cash is transferred directly into your paypal account. Conditions apply
- The money paid members spend with us goes a long way. 40% of revenues goes into our organizations (cobraman.org/cobraman.ca) to combat, another 10% of our income goes toward other forms of social activism. Your ongoing membership with us help make the world a better place
- Take advantage of our FREE bully search service.
HERE’S WHAT SETS US APART:
- We receive over 100 bullying complaints daily
- 1 million + bullying complaints in our database across North America
- We issue a bully record search certificate with every successful search
- This is not about the money. We cannot be paid off. We are anti-bullying warriors for life who have dedicated our lives to making the world a better place
HOW IT WORKS – PAID MEMBERS
Easy as 1, 2, 3, 4
1.) Hiring personnel sends us the job candidate information via an online form.
2.) A specially designed application firstly searches our database of over 1 million bullying complaints and secondly, scrapes the internet for everything potential employees may have said or done online. Our search algorithms contain built-in synonyms related to the words “bullying” and “harassment” and even curse words, and work alongside keywords specific to the job seeker profile submitted by the hiring manager. Major social platforms as Facebook and Twitter, and comments on blogs and posts on smaller social sites, like Tumblr, the blogging site, as well as Yahoo user groups, e-commerce sites, bulletin boards and even Craigslist, are searched for bullying complaints. With our search algorithms, it’s hit or miss, eliminating the manual work associated with an online search.
3) If a match is found in our database, our system generates a png image of the row containing information based on the bully search including the alleged bullying incident(s). The results are forwarded to your account for your viewing.
SAMPLE DATABASE HIT REPORT
|[dob]||11 11 89|
|[description]||Susan has been posting mean things online about me and telling lies on my daughter. She threatened to kill me once. Susan’s about 5 feet 6 inches, weight about 160, dark brown hair and eyes. She has a mole on her cheek
If we have a photo of the bully on hand it will appear here.
Now, if a match is found on the internet, a pair of human hands conduct a cyber investigation and verifies the identity of the job candidate and begin to review content on matched sites. A clickable link(s) will appear in your account upon verification of job candidate identity and matched data.
SAMPLE ONLINE HIT REPORT—–> ONLINE WE FOUND alleged bullying by “Austin Kearney” WHO FITS THE DESCRIPTION. Click here to learn more.
4.) If no hits are found, A Bully Search Certificate, certified and signed, is generated and issued for each successful search and may be downloaded from your account. Along with the job seeker resume and criminal record check, hiring personnel may download and forward the bully search certificate to clients for their viewing or simply keep the certificate on file for future reference.
Note: In order to give bullies a fresh start (call it a second chance), bullying complaints three years and older are removed from our database. Off to the races...
SIGN UP TODAY!
Dear Hiring Personnel: Cobraman Organization will never sell or trade your personal information or your applicant’s information. You can rest assured you are getting the best service in the industry. Note that, under no circumstances, will we issue a bully record search certificate for an individual who has been reported to or detected by us for bullying.